xavier url

Friday, February 24, 2012

ELA Showcase Post

My Three Favorite Post:
                                       "Step Up!!!", My Trip To D.C, and Xavier's Bruised Finger
"Step Up!!!" would also be an example of my creativity because it made me start trying new things like adding dialogue into that story.
Xavier's Bruised Finger  shows proof that I'm a thinker/learner because I thought of describing how my ride to D.C. was.
My Trip To D.C. shows evidence of my growth as a writer because this story had alot of adjectives describing how my finger looked when it was bruised/jammed in.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Xavier,
    Thanks for registering for the March 2012 student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning early March, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the "Subscribe by email" on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

    Miss W or tasteach - challenge organizer

    ReplyDelete